Exhibiting at Groundwater Week
Groundwater Week 2017 will bring together groundwater professionals from around the globe who are seeking the most up-to-date industry news, the latest breakthroughs in groundwater technology, and the best products and services to be found. As an exhibitor, you will gain direct access to this targeted audience that is unmatched elsewhere. There is simply no better venue for introducing your groundwater-related products and services.
Who attends Groundwater Week?
Suppliers / Distributors
Scientists and Engineers
- Groundwater Week brings in more industry decision-makers than any other show
- Attendees have purchasing power—on average, contractor companies spent $192,000 on products and services in 2015.
- You will reach a global audience with attendees expected from all 50 states and more than 40 countries.
- With 12 hours of exhibiting time, Groundwater Week will deliver buyers to your booth.
- With approximately 300 companies expected, your competition will probably be there.
What’s the value of exhibiting?
- 81% of trade show attendees have purchasing power
- 78% of trade show attendees travel more than 400 miles
- 99% of marketers said they found unique value from trade shows they did not get from other marketing mediums
- 8.3 hours are spent in the hall by the average attendee
- 45% of attendees visit only one exhibition per year