Educational offerings for Groundwater Week have been approved by these state oversight bodies within the context of their requirements:
- Colorado Division of Water Resources, Department of Natural Resources
- Commonwealth of Virginia, Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation.
- Illinois Department of Public Health, Private Water and Closed Loop Well Program
- Indiana Department of Natural Resources Division of Water
- Iowa Department of Natural Resources, Well Contractor Certification Program
- Nebraska DHHS Division of Public Health, Water Well Standards
- Nevada Division of Water Resources
- New Mexico Office of the State Engineer, Well Drillers and Drill Rig Supervisor Licensing Program
- North Carolina Well Contractors Certification Commission
- Oregon Water Resources Department, Well Licensing Program Specialist, Well Construction & Compliance
- Utah Division of Water Rights, Well & Geothermal Program
- State of Washington Department of Ecology, Well Construction and Licensing Office
- West Virginia Bureau Department of Health and Human Resources Certification & Training Program.
Continuing education approval for Groundwater Week educational offerings by these oversight bodies is pending:
- Idaho Department of Water Resources